Last weekend the weather was icy and I didn't want to drive so JDK carted to the kid to a sleepover and a birthday party Sunday afternoon. Saturday night (while the kid was at the sleepover) we stayed home and cooked together. It was good. We had a nice weekend except I ended up working 13 hours. Man I hate working on the weekends.
This morning I finally went to the doctor for my knees. I'm so glad I did. I loved the doctor that my friend recommended and I am confident we know what is wrong and what to do.
![]() |
| this shows that I have really good cartilage for my age! |
![]() |
| My knee caps out of alignment......and that can be fixed with P.T. |
Valentines Day was a mix. Beanie was super sweet and excited to make cards and her box for school.
![]() |
| This is the card she made me....on the fly....which basically says I'm not pregnant. LOL |
![]() |
| box for collecting cards at school...her own concept. I didn't help at all. |
Later he came up and wanted to watch TV so we turned on a very cool documentary about the National Parks. I was enjoying the show and he was watching me like a hark to see if i would fall asleep. He likes to lull me to sleep so he can go off and do something without me. I was very attune to his attempts and even asked him why he was watching me so hard, etc. He denied of course. I didn't fall asleep.
As soon as Beanie went to bed we climbed in bed where he read his tablet until he declared he was sleepy and rolled over and went fast asleep. No kiss good night...nothing romantic or fun. I sat up for a few hours fussing cause i was mad.
We had a bottle of champagne in the fridge that we had planned to open but he didn't bring it up and I didn't either. I wasn't going to push him into paying attention to me. He really didn't seem like he wanted to. Just like the old days....my boyfriend doesn't seem to really like me much. Sad




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment or I won't know you are out there!