Friday, February 9, 2018

Communication and Moods

This house suffers from poor communication and way too many crappy moods.

I desperately want to fix both of these problems.  It is NO FUN to live like this.  If JDK isn't grumpy then Beanie is.  I try to keep my chin up and be positive but when the kid is being a total ass it is hard not to get aggravated.

Im going to start logging the ups and down so I have a record of what is really going on.

This morning (before Beanie was awake) JDK and I sat in bed and talked about what we wanted to do today and this weekend.  It was GOOD communication and made me feel happy.

Then Bean got up and was in a decent mood until her father told her that bread and cheese wasn't a great idea for breakfast.  She pushed and he finally gave in but then she said she didn't want breakfast and wallowed on the floor and balked at getting ready for school until the very last minute.  She actively bitched and tried to push our buttons.  SO FRUSTRATING. 

I feel that she acts like this most of the time.  Maybe I can find a pattern if I keep this log.

So this morning.....some good and some bad.

Now, I have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment or I won't know you are out there!