Monday, August 5, 2019

Time

Hello Blog world.

I finally have my work life under control and have some spare time.  YAY!  Go me.

Sadly, I don't think anyone blogs much anymore.  It's a shame. I miss blogging.  I miss the systematic fussing over how I feel and what I want to say about it, project, capture, process.

It can be so therapeutic.

AND...it is also a good way to record what is going on so you can reflect on it later.

Ever notice when you look back and read old posts you see things in a different light.  That time and space has taught you something.  Or that nothing has changed even though you thought it had.

Ever read an old post and think "Wow I thought it was the end of the world and that was just crazy."

Sometimes I find posts about things I totally forgot about.

In some ways it is fun and challenging to go back and sift through your past in the details you felt were important enough to record at the time.  It's certainly a unique perspective.  LOL

I wish I had recorded more information about the past two years.  A lot has happened.  A lot of ups and downs.  I may still try to put some of them down.  We will see.

Lately I think of the perfect thing to blog about at around 3 am.  Then, I contemplate getting out of bed so I can make some notes.  BUT then I think better of it as I don't want to wake anyone or draw attention to what I am writing about.  Then I vow to recall this wonderful idea in the morning but that never works.  I wake up and can't for the life of me recall what that fantastic statement I wanted to make was.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment or I won't know you are out there!